7 de dezembro de 2016

Wishlist | Stylewe

Hello hello beautiful people,
This time I will bring you my wishlist of a online store called Stylewe. Do you know it?
The brand contacted me and make a collaboration with me, another conquer to the blog Yeeeyyy :D
Let me talk a little about the store...
They are an online store selling individual designers' clothes to customers mainly from US, which promises to present exclusive pieces of quality and full of style.
The fever of the christmas gifts are already in the air, so I think what the best and convenient to you guys :)
I decided collect a few of my favourite pieces and accessorizes of the store and show them to you.
Enjoy!

Olá olá gente gira,
Desta vez trago-vos a minha wishlist de uma loja online chamada Stylewe. Conheciam? A marca contactou-me e fez uma colaboração comigo, outra conquista para o blog Yeeeyyy :D
Deixem-me falar um pouco sobre a loja ... Eles são uma loja online que vende roupas de designers individuais para clientes principalmente dos EUA, que promete apresentar peças exclusivas de qualidade e cheias de estilo. A febre dos presentes de Natal já está no ar, então pensei no que seria melhor e mais conveniente para vocês :) Decidi selecionar algumas das minhas peças favoritas e acessórios da loja e mostrar-vos.
Aproveitem!
Red Jacket | Red purse | Pink purse | Pink Trench
Other choices are also this Designer tops
Outras opções são também estes tops.

They have also a pinterest acount where they show us inspirational oufits. Worth a peek.
I selected some of my favourites.
Eles têm também uma conta no pinterest, onde eles mostram outfits inspiradores. Vale a pena espreitar. Eu selecionei alguns do meus favoritos.
You can find the store on facebook and instagram also. I follow and you?
Podem também encontrar a loja no facebook e no instagram. Eu segui e tu?

Kisses and see you on the next post.
Beijinhos e até ao próximo post.

3 comentários: